Custom Home located at the gateway to Oak Glen. Three floors with a total of 5188 sf of living space. 6 bedrooms, master suite on main floor and two additional junior suites, theater room, separate formal living room/study, family living room with high ceiling and a separate formal dining room. Center Island kitchen, upgraded appliances including built-in refrigerator/freezer, walk thru pantry, laundry room, 3 fireplaces, 2 water heaters, 4 A/C units and ceramic tile and hardwood throughout traffic areas. Master suite with spa tub, two walk-in closets and rear deck access. Upper floor with 3 large bedrooms walk-in closets and front balcony. Lower floor with large living space, master suite, powder room, theater room, hookups for a kitchen, a mechanical room/storage room, and access to the back yard. Flexible layout for entertaining or separate living spaces. Solar panels above carport which over-generate electricity (refund expected from Edison); 6 camera security system connected to DVR; upgrades throughout. Separate drive to a 4 car carport or a huge party cabana. .68 of an acre with mountain views and an peaceful setting.
LaVonne Webb of Elite Realty Group
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land Of The Inland Valley Communities,
Vol. 33, Issue 10, Page 15.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Convection Oven/Range
- Cooling System: Central Air Conditioning, Zoned Air
- Heating System: Zoned Heating
- Roof: Tile Roof
- Dwelling Faces: Northern Exposure
- Exterior Construction: Balcony (s), Front Porch
- Garage: Garage Door Opener, Side/Rear Garage Entry
- Patio: Deck(s), Deck/Patio
- Porch/Deck: Deck(s), Deck/Patio, Front Porch
- Alarm System: Security System
- Fireplace: Family Room Fireplace, Fireplace in Living Room, Game Room Fireplace, Gas Fireplace Starter
- Interior Construction: Carbon Monoxide Detector, Entry Foyer, Family Room, High Ceilings, Living Room, Master Bedroom on Main Floor, Security System, Separate Dining Room, Separate Family Room, Smoke Detector(s), Utility Room, Walk-In Closet(s)
- MLS Area: 269 - Yucaipa/Calimesa
- View: Mountain View
- Rural Setting: Rural Area
The information being provided by CARETS® is for the visitor’s personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties visitor may be interested in purchasing. Any information relating to property referenced on this web site comes from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the CARETS® MLS.
This web site may reference real estate listing(s) held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent who owns this web site. Any information relating to a property, regardless of source, including but not limited to square footages and lot sizes, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed
and should be personally verified through personal inspection by and/or with the appropriate professionals.
The data contained herein is copyrighted by CARETS® and is protected by all applicable copyright laws. Any unauthorized dissemination of this information is in violation of copyright laws and is strictly prohibited.
CRMLS, Inc., data content displayed on this site is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.